On Wednesday I completed my last commercial photoshoot assignment, also known as the "Green Living" assignment. At first I was a bit worried how my concept would turn out because it did involve a lot of post production work, 1 assistant and a hand model, but with the help of a photographer/friend Tyrone Mitchell and my hand model Connie Wong, the overall image came out a lot better than I had anticipated. 

I started off taking a picture of my hand model holding the water bottle up. I used a green gel for the background, a fill card and 1 soft box (main light). The second image was taken of Connie pouring the water out of the bottle. We had to do this twice to get it right but afterwards came the tricky part. We took the water from the bowl and threw a nickel in the water until the splash came out looking like water was actually being poured with subtle waves. The last image was the globe which I pen tooled out and placed onto the shot I took of the background with the rest of the images. I threw in some text and presto, it was fini.

Camera: Hasselblad, 120
1 backlight (green gel)
1 main light (soft box)
1 fill card

2 full waterbottles
1 glass bowl
1 nickel
1 globe
1 hand model
1 TOWEL!!!