I know it's been a long long wait since today's post so I will make a double post to make up for lost time.

First off, I'd like to say that my celebrity shoots went surprisingly well. The day started off a bit hectic when Massimo arrived over an hour late at the exact moment I left the restaurant Mistura to shoot the Pigott Brothers. Oliver and Sebastian Pigott were very friendly and cooperative even after noticing my injury. Of course, Connie was there assisting me but once the shoot was over I headed back to the restaurant where I finished the photoshoot with Massimo and got a signed book from him before I left.


***The photograph of the Pigott Brothers standing with the Canada flag in the background was the image I submitted for my assignment and in the end, it was picked for display along with a candid shot of Will Farrell and Richard Simmons taken by my classmates!***

Here are some images of that day:

-------------- The Pigott Brothers -------------- 

  


-------------- MASSIMO --------------






Massimo Capra has an amazing personality and true character with a 
great sense of humor. Here's a video of him: 
 
___________________________________________________________________

Images (including mine) picked for display: