I'm pleased to say that today I received two emails in response to my celebrity photoshoot. Although I didn't get my original choice Erin Karpluk (Erica from Being Erica), I did get a response from Oliver Piggott (Sebastian Pigott's brother also known as Kai from Being Erica and the Pigott Brothers band)

I'm excited to shoot the Pigott Brothers but it doesn't just end there. I also received an email from the famous Italian chef, Massimo Capra! Although I'm still working out the dates, I'm hoping to atleast get one of them free over the next two weekends. I've never met or seen anyone famous in my entire life and now I'm going to be having a one-on-one photoshoot with 3 celebrities in Toronto!

Can't wait to post the final images. Should be up by March 9th!

________________________________________________________________________________
** UPDATE: Both Photoshoots are scheduled between 12 and 2pm on Saturday March 3rd **


The Pigott Brothers


Massimo Capra