Second week of school has finally passed and new assignments are piling in. I'm especially excited (at the same time nervous) about my 'celebrity' assignment for my location class. I don't know how I'm going to find someone famous in Toronto but I have a few Canadians in mind.

Since last year I've been thinking about this assignment and when it comes down to it, there's one Canadian actress I would be honored to photograph.  The beautiful, Alberta-Native, Erin Karpluk from one of my favourite shows "Being Erica" (which ended filming the last season in Toronto 2011). I think she would make an amazing model because not only is she gorgeous, but she has such an outgoing personality that I think any photographer would enjoy working with. I keep reminding myself not to get my hopes up but if anyone knows how to get in contact with a Canadian celebrity in Toronto that would be a big help. First person to help I'll take them along as my assistant - not joking!

Erin Karpluk