Hey everyone!
Hope you are all enjoying the great weather we've been getting (well when we do get it as the weather has been a little bizarre here in Toronto some days). Anyways, I got a future shoot coming up this long weekend (monday) so stay tunned for that.  I know I've been kind of MIA lately but that's about to change. I've been recently working on a brand new website but don't worry this blog will still be active for the experience part and stories I'll have to share.

For those who ask about my health (since it was the reason I had to take a break from shooting) I am doing quite well. Thank you all for your support and care. I did however go out and take some pictures at High Park. I will post them below. Hope you all like it! And please feel free to share any feedback or constructive criticism on any of my works.

I also would like to welcome a new addition to my very own pond. Two mallard ducks decided to make a home in my backyard (1 female and 1 male). I will post pictures of that aswell. They were a little shy at first but as soon as I started to feed them they were willing to help me out with some nice shots.

Last but not least, I have been keeping quite active on my View Bug. I recently got featured today on the home page (top 4). So please check that out and view/vote and like my work as every help is appreciated! In case you missed it, here's a screen capture the exact moment I received my first congrats on the image "Take My Thoughts with the Wind" of my brother at Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia.

http://www.viewbug.com/member/sfw_photo


HIGH PARK, TORONTO 2013


MALLARD DUCKS IN MY BACKYARD