I know I haven't been posting lately but the good news is I have become a fan of this website called View Bug where hundreds of photography contests are being held every day. Some of which have pretty cool prizes and although I haven't won a prize, I did however win an "outstanding composition" award for a ladybug picture I took awhile back and recently my favourite lighthouse image "Peggy's Cove" recieved the January 2013 Editors Choice Award. The site only allows free members to upload 10 photos a week so stay tuned every week if you want to see more of my work!

Help with my view count, votes, likes and please, please leave me some comments and I will greatly appreciate it!

Check me out at http://www.viewbug.com/member/sfw_photo

Also, I am pleased to mention that one of my Toronto images was selected to be published in a Toronto book by humber college students in which I will be compensated for. I'm not sure which image was chosen but when I find out I'll share with you all. There will be an opening for the book sometime this year and so I will keep you all posted when I get the final details.

Hope you all are off to a great start in the new year!

Your Friend,
Stina