During the 2012 Portfolio Display show at Humber College, I handed out personal, luster-printed postcards to those who came. I designed 2 different types of cards, one to promote my on-location photography skills and one to show my professionalism in the studio.  I didn't see any of my classmates make postcards for the show but many of us handed out business cards. I chose to do postcards because I find that in photography you must visually show people how talented - as well as creative - you are from the rest. To put images on a business cards would be too small. Of course business cards always fit in a wallet better, with postcards I can send them in the mail any time I want in hopes of potential clients and/or job offers. 

The following are the cards I designed, printed and put together using my own images: