I'm happy to say this is my first blog. Although it's a requirement for school, I am hoping to continue to update as frequently as I can. Any feedback or suggestions would also be very appreciated as I am new to all of this.I would also like to mention that the first week of school in the welcoming year of 2012 has never been so terrifying and I suddenly feel like the pressure is on. Graduation is approaching closer by the days and I'm still unsure of which field of photography I want to pursue. This is something I question myself every day of almost every minute. I like wedding photography and food photography but when it comes down to it, I enjoy nature and wild life more than ever. I'm hoping by the end of the month I can get a better grip on where I want to be and how to get there when the school year ends.

Feel free to check the 'About Me' section as I will try to post new stuff as often as I can.