Today I did a photoshoot of Brianna (a Humber fitness trainer/student) around the Humber athletics studio and gym. It was the first time meeting her and overall the photoshoot went great. I also had an assistant (Connie) with me and I got to admit, it was nice having an assistant for the first time ever.  We went to three different locations and the studio had amazing lighting. I only had to use one umbrella to light the model and the rest of the room was lit in window lighting balanced with tungsten lights in the room. What was good about this shoot was that the model was roughly the same size as me so I didn't need to stand on a stool to take pictures of her. The only difference was that she had muscles and I'm just skin and bones and kind of sore from carrying the equipment around for the passed 2 days.

Preview of today's photoshoot: